The INTERPÄDAGOGICA is Austria’s only trade fair for the education sector and is therefore the most important information hub for educators and all those interested in education. It offers a comprehensive overview of the latest developments, concepts and innovations for the education market and is the sector’s platform for exchanging information and opinions.
The INTERPÄDAGOGICA is aimed at educators in all kinds of schools and child supervision institutions; and at representatives of school authorities and those running schools; at coaches and trainers, and people employed in youth work; at students of teaching-related courses, parents, and all those interested in adult further education.
The broad portfolio features:
- The latest teaching, learning and classroom aids
- From early learning to adult education and personal development
- IT & digital media
- Amenities for childcare and school institutions
- Nutrition, good health & illness prevention
- Travel, nature & culture
- Fitness and sports amenities
- Energy and the environment
Review of the Interpädagogica 2015:
- Around 270 exhibitors made sure there was an exciting and contemporary range of themes featured at the show.
- Almost 12,000 visitors attended the fair on the three days of the show.
- Around 100 free talks and presentations rounded off the range of goods and services provided by the exhibitors, and were very popular among the visitors.
The visitors interviewed rated the Interpädagogica ‘a great success’*:
- 85% were very pleased with their visit to the fair overall.
- Around 98% said they intended to recommend the Interpädagogica to others.
- Over 80% of the visitors said they had seen a full range of goods at the fair.
* Results of a visitor poll conducted during the Interpädagogica 2014 by the independent researchers at market Institut.